- Orthopedic patient with muscular-skeletal conditions of the lower and upper extremities to increase the range of motion, promoting mobility and improve muscle control and to increase endurance.
- Neurological patient to develop strength, motor control, cardiovascular improvement and to avoid contractures and to ensure relaxation in warm water to counteract hypertonic.
- Spinal patient to increase fitness and quality of life and to achieve individual maximum potential whether a tetra or paraplegic.
- Arthritic patient to relieve pain and stiffness, increase range of motion and flexibility strengthen weak muscles and improve posture.
- The cardiac patient with hypertension, diabetes and increased cholesterol.
- The injured sportsman/woman to retain cardiovascular fitness with water jogging with floating devices as well as for muscle specific fitness.